Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Henry!!!


I made this cute little card for my Godson's 11th birthday.  I used Create a Critter 2 and Creative Cards Cricut carttridges. The patterned paper is from LOTV Candles & Cake 8x8 paper pad. I used MFT smooth white and steel grey cardstocks. The bottom of the party hat is a small piece of tinsel ribbon.  I added faux white stitching around the banner, but I can't find a photo with the stitching.  LOL  :)

We had a great time at Henry's family birthday party!!!  Star Wars Lego is always a hit for both the lttle and big kids.  ;)

I have entered this card in Seize the Birthday’s Anything Goes Challenge.

Have a great day,
Caroline  :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable...hope you're having a great summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! Love all the layers and the tinsel on the hat.

    ReplyDelete