Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fiona's Birthday Card

I got the idea for this card when I purchased the Spellbinders Nestabilities - Square Swatches from DAT'S Scrapbooking.  I'm going to miss having a local scrapbooking store.  :(

The stamps and patterned papers are from LOTV. . . love them!!! The bear is coloured with copics, and I paper pieced the present. I inked everything with Stampin' Up Night of Navy. 

I'm entering this card at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Anything Goes.

Have a great day!!!
Caroline  :)

3 comments:

  1. This is so super sweet!!! Love the cute image! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the square swatches as the background and those little tags are the perfect touch to the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the patchwork.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx


    ReplyDelete