Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Toadally Awesome Birthday

I'm a bit late posting this card, as Stephanie's birthday is in October. Between supply teaching and working at the hotel, I haven't had many days off.

I love the attitude of Kraftin' Kimmie's Lillith stamp. She's completely appropriate for my baby sister. Tee hee hee!!! Lillith is stamped with black Memento ink on Bella's best white paper and coloured with copics. I used Bo Bunny double dot cardstock and patterned paper from Echo Park's Happy Halloween line. The ribbon is Stampin' Up 1/8" Certainly Celery Tafetta Ribbon. My new favourite ribbon!!! Of course, I had to add a little sparkle with green Kaiser rhinestones.

I'm enjoying my day off and hope that you're having a wonderful day!!! :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Lillith and sentiments (inside sentiment: "You're Toadally Awesome")
Paper: Bo Bunny, Echo Park Paper Co.
Copics: skin: E000, E00; hair: E27, E55, E57; Clothing: T1, V06, V12; frogs: G21
Nestabilities Labels Ten, Stampin' Up Modern Label and Word Window punches, Stampin' Up 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Kaiser rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Toadally cute card!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coulors you chose for her dress they're perfect for that card!(and MY taste in coulor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute...ugh...you cute that out, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! So fun! Toadally cute is so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete