Monday, August 30, 2010

Bridal Shower Invitation



Stephanie is both my sister and best friend, so it's been a pleasure to design and create invitations for her wedding. Stephanie's favourite colour is purple, and she wanted her bridal shower colour scheme to be different from the wedding.

I wanted the bridal shower invitation to complement the wedding invitation, so I used the same stamp set and font. I'm really pleased with this pretty invitation.
Caroline :)

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Stampin' Up Wedding Sweet
Paper: Core'dinations cardstock, Bazzill smooth white cardstock
Stampin' Up border punch, CTMH Petal ink, Michael's ribbon

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty!!! I have the most talented sister in the whole wide world and I truly am thankful every day!!! Thank you sooooo much for making my day oh so magical!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete