Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Twilight Obsession

Just a quick post of the card that I made for my sister, Fiona. New Moon premiered the day before her birthday. Tonight, we're attending the midnight showing of Eclipse. I'll be surrounded by Twihards!!! LOL :)

As Shanna suggested, I entered this card in the Evening/Twilight theme challenge over at Raise the Bar and the Twilight challenge at Drunken Stampers .

Supplies:
Stamps: TGF Ebony digital
Paper: TPC Studio Secret Garden Showers of Flowers, Bo Bunny licorice dot, Bella white paper
Memento ink, Copics, Marvy Uchida punches, Glitter coal and grey Bella dots, DecoArt Glamour Dust

8 comments:

  1. It's going to be sooooo much FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, fab card Caroline! Love the background! You must enter it in the challenge at Raise the Bar this week and also Drunken Stampers. I am about to schedule my Eclipse post for 1 am, so if you want, you can link to the challenges from my post.

    Enjoy! I still have one more sleep before I get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring job of Alice. Thanks for keeping my leg warm at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on this theme is wonderful! Love the color scheme and nighttime imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing along with our Twilight challenge at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is she?! I love your sweet card. Thanks for livin' it up with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ebony (aka Alice) is sooo cute on your card! Wonderful color palette, she looks perfect spotlighted here. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week for our evening challenge!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete